|Posted on March 30, 2012 at 7:35 AM|
If you have had a laser hair treatment carried out, there are many basic steps you need to know so you aren't stunned by several of the reactions on the skin, and so you can help make yourself as comfy as you possibly can, in as swift a way as possible.
To begin with: After the Laser Hair Removal BC session, you'll almost certainly use a lot of concerns for the clinic technician. Do not be afraid to question them what you can do to generate the entire process of curing the skin work faster for you. They're there to assist and they're going to be glad to help answer the questions that you've with regards to article Laser Hair Removal BC therapy. If you see any issues with your skin like infection, make sure to talk to your doctor.
1. In the first month following your treatment, you will find that your hair falls out by itself with no new hair grows.
2. The areas treated will start to produce new hair and stubble within 20 days of your Laser Hair Removal BC treatment. It is because hair re-growth occur in cycles and it correctly typical. It is the main reason why more than one session is needed.
3. Over the following 2 months, keep off of the sun. In case you are in the sunlight, you may cause dark or light spots to seem on the part treated by the laser. If you do go outside, make sure you get sunscreen on (SPF 30 plus) and have parts protected to limit harm to the skin.
4. Don't scuff or pick at the part that has been treated, this will just result in issues on the skin.
5. Once you get the therapy carried out, you will notice redness and bumps on your skin. This can last in relation to two hours and you will feel like the part treated may be sunburned. Yet again this may start to vanish in just a couple of days. One way you can relieve the discomfort on the area treated is to put a cold ice pack onto it on the first day. You can even make use of Aloe Vera gel, or any sunburn lotion.
6. In case you got the Laser Hair Removal BC carried out on the face, you may put make-up on practically immediately. Should you use makeup, be certain it is new make-up to stop any sort of infection and be sure to get lotion under the make-up. The moisturizer can help your skin cure.
7.Do not use tweezers or waxing on the spot treated. This may simply result in the outcomes from the treatment to be lower than what they may be. The hair may fallout on its own, it doesn't need your help make it happen.
8. After the laser hair session, you can shower however you ought to ensure that you lightly wash with a mild soap and that you pat the ski, don't rub. If you had your underarms treated, don't use deodorant for the first 1 day at the least.